Scientist (PostDoc) Foresight and Scenarios of emerging technologies in agricultural soil management (Müncheberg) – Leibniz Centre for Agricultural Landscape Research (ZALF)
- The mission of the Leibniz Centre for AgriculturalLandscape Research (ZALF) as a nationally and internationally active research institute is to scientifically explain causal relationships in agricultural landscapes and to provide society with a knowledge base for the sustainable use of agricultural landscapes through excellent research.
ZALF is a member of the Leibniz Association and is located in Müncheberg (approx. 35 minutes by regional train from Berlin-Lichtenberg).
It also maintains a research station with further locations in Dedelow and Paulinenaue.
As part of the BMBF research program „Soils as Sustainable Resource for the Bioeconomy – BonaRes“ the coordinating project „BonaRes -Centre for Soil Research“ is funded (www.bonares.de).
The development of scenarios for agricultural soil management is among the tasks of the BonaRes –Centre. The activity is implemented in close collaboration with an interdisciplinary team of scientists.
We offera scientist position,temporally limited to 24 months. In case of a positive evaluation of the BonaRes project the project and this position will be extended for another 36 months.
Scientist (PostDoc) Foresight and Scenarios of emerging technologies in agricultural soil managementAnzeige
Your qualifications:We offer:
Various kindergardens to choose from, municipal school in Müncheberg andalternative schools within 30 min bus ride in Strausberg, Fürstenwalde and Hangelsberg.
Women are particularly encouraged to apply. Applications from severely disabled persons with equal qualifications are favored. It is generally possible to work in the position on a part-time basis. Please send your application preferably by e-mail (one PDF file, max. 5 MB) with the usual documents, in particular CV, proof of qualification and certificates, stating the reference number 60-2019 until 22ndJuly 2019 to:
- Leibniz Centre for Agricultural Landscape Research (ZALF)
Annett Hamann, Human Resource Management
Eberswalder Straße 84
- Prof. Dr. Katharina Helming, Dr. Anja-Kristina Techen
- +49 (0)334 / 32.82.155, +49 (0)334 / 32.82.189
- +49 (0)334 / 32.82.215
- reference number 60-2019
- (Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am:
Hier gehts zum Ursprungsbeitrag: http://www.greenjobs.de/